pühapäev, 7. jaanuar 2018

Minu tutvustus


This is my story,

Hi, my name is Toomas Reisalu and I live in Estonia, which is a small, highly developed country in North-Eastern Europe. My country population is only one and half million.

I am in a wheelchair. I have about 30 different diseases, most of them are neurological.

My life is very ironical. In 2017 March I painted my first oilpainting and from march 2017 I am going to eye surgerys. As you understand, I paint and I fight at the same time not to become blind.

I know that my development in painting has been surprising for some people, its been a wild work with myself: I have been painting from morning to night, and also in the night, while other people are sleeping, but I havent come to sleep.

In May two of my works were selected to the finals in international painting competitions: one competition in London and other in USA.

I dream that at least 1 billion people will see my oilpaintings in two years. I want to change the world. I want to make people look at the beauty. I want people to develope their own eyes besides mouth, ears and their muscles. 

Many people does not tolerate disabled people in Estonia. They thinking, if you are a young, healthy and successful - then you are very loved in my homeland.

No matter what I am doing and how I am doing it - I have a lot of haters.

Truelly - I live in the hell, because my health is so bad. Briefly, I'm lame, hands carrying me down, because they are attracted to seizures and is similarly weak as my legs, my stomach and intestines do not work anymore without the aid of tablets. I live every day in pain. All over my body is in pain. I have a constant fluid loss, I'm 185 cm tall, but my weight is less than 60 kg, which is dangerously low, but the doctors do not think that my place is still in the hospital. Here is link to my legs photo:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153719153256250&set=a.10153679888691250.1073741842.705736249&type=3&theater

I have received 7 times a week of chemotherapy. My big problem is life-threatening low blood pressure. This is only a little part of my medical history ... The worst is that doctors do not know why my health is gone for this.

In 2007, I defended my friend, but one man stubbed me with the knife about 20 times. I stayed alive! There must be a meaning!

Here is link to this story: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYUYk3aeFwE

In short, my life is the real nightmare.

But I still have a lot of dreams.

My greatest dream is that you share my paintings 1 billion times. I want to become famous, I do not hide it.

In 2013 I decided that in five years will publish a novels and I will writing a film script, which will make the film in Hollywood. I know that my goals are great, but it inspires me and I forget, thanks to their my illnesses. It also gives my life meaning.

In 2018. on november I published my first novel „Girl with the red hair”. In 2017 March I started to paint with oilpaints and now I am painting very well portraits.

I recommend the same to you, I call on you to read and share. Cheer up! All this is what you want to do, take your hands today, and do it. If you want to paint, then paint, if you want to sing, you sing, if you want to go jogging, jog, then go immediately, since it may happen that you can not make it tomorrow, more for the same reasons as mine is gone. Diseases come unexpectedly. I recommend – do not drink alcohol - , its only destroys the person and his or her body. Smile and give a joy to your loved ones, because the happiest people around you, the happier you are on your own.

WHAT I EXPECT FROM PEOPLE?

First of all, I want to publish my novel in English. I hope that someone will contact with me and will organize translating my first novel from estonian to english and will publish it in USA or in England.

You all can help me.

Share my story and maybe someone will find me and will help me with my novell.

Secondly I want to find someone who can help me to organize my painting exhibition in England, America or somewhere else, or I am looking someone who can help me to sell my oilpaintings.

If you want to help me then do it. If you cant help me, then maybe you know someone, who can do it.




Donations can be made as follows:

Account in Swedbankis: EE502200221070402721

Account Holder: MTÜ Teehead

Please include: for help.

If you are unable to help me financially, then please share my story, this is also a help.

I thank you all!

Toomas Reisalu

If someone wants to communicate with me, you can always call me to the my mobile number +372 58 316 876, send me a e-mail to the address: reisalu@hotmail.com


My facebook account: Toomas Reisalu

My facebook page: Toomas Reisalu Art


My instagram-com account: Toomas Reisalu Art



Eesti keeles:

Kui Sa sattusid minu blogisse, siis olen mõne oma tegemisega Sinu tähelepanu köitnud.

Lühidalt öeldes olen ratastoolis invaliid, kellel on lisaks sellele diagnoositud umbes 30 erinevat haigust. Madal vererõhk, pidev erinevate vitamiinide puudus, esimese tüübi diabeet, erinevad neuroloogilised haigused, liiga madal kehakaal – need on ainult osakene minu terviseprobleemidest.

Minu päevades on palju valu ja kannatusi, enamuse oma päevadest vedelen voodis, sest mul on nii halb olla, et ma ei suuda lihtsalt midagi teha. Aga kui mul on hea olla, siis tegutsen!

Olen ajakirjanik, kirjanik, portreekunstnik, blogija, eneseabi koolitaja ja motivatsioonikõneleja.


Eks tutvu minu blogi ja tegemistega. Edu Sulle!

Minu tegemiste kokkuvõte:
1. https://www.facebook.com/toomas.reisalu
2. https://www.instagram.com/toomasreisalu/

Kui sa soovid mind või kedagi teist aidata, siis saad seda teha järgmiselt:

Konto Swedbankis: EE502200221070402721
Konto omanik: MTÜ Teehead
Selgitusse kirjutada: annetus

Päikest, armastust ja edu soovides,

Toomas Reisalu
reisalu@hotmail.com
58 316 876

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar